Cantilever Racking Systems
The design of a Cantilever Racks with a single load bearing upright allows a greater level of flexibility, in which long materials or products can be readily stored, identified, and retrieved.
- Available in Light Duty, Medium Duty & Heavy Duty Configurations
- Loaded using an overhead crane, side loader, or by conventional handling equipment
- Arm locking pins are used to restrain the arm into the column
- Single or double entry bases available
- Removable spigot acts as a stop for storage of loose items such as conduit or pipe
- Turnbuckle spine bracing provides lateral stability
- Hot dip galvanised components available for use in certified outdoor applications
- Designed and tested in accordance with applicable industry codes and standards
Each rack is designed and selected to meet your specific needs based upon the type, size and weight of the product you want to store. Column spacing, column capacity, arm length, arm capacity are critical for a safe and reliable racking system. Our storage experts can select and supply your cantilever racking to maximise your warehouse storage and safety. Cantilever racking systems are suitable for hand stacking or forklift load applications, and are available in a single or a double sided configuration.
FINISH: Powdercoat & Hot Dip Galvanised.
CONDITION: NEW & USED Cantilever Racking.
At Storemax, we endeavour to provide our clients with the most cost effective, best value racking solutions for their warehouse or storeroom. Get in touch with us if your company is considering acquiring cantilever racking in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth or anywhere in Australia – Call Us Today! Our team is more than happy to talk with you about which type of racking will best suit your storage needs.
To optimize storage space, Storemax can also supply & install tailor made cantilever racking, which is purpose built to suit your facility within 6-7 weeks from the date of order.
This single upright feature allows products of variable size and length to be stored without being limited to the outside dimension of the rack structure. This system provides a clear opening in the front of the rack in lengths as long as required.