Powered Mobile Pallet Racking
POWERED MOBILE PALLET RACKING features pallet racking fixed to bases which move electrically
- Maximum use of floor space as only one operating aisle required.
- Saves up to 40% of the space required by conventional pallet racking.
- Alternatively increase your storage capacity by up to 80%.
- All Pallets Accessible.
- High Throughput Speeds.
- Aisle Width: 2.5 – 4.0 metres.
- Uses Standard Forklift Trucks.
DetailsCategory: Pallet Racking Systems
Powered mobile racking maximizes space utilization, enabling up to 80% of the floor area to be occupied for storage. The racking runs are mounted on mobile bases which move on floor-mounted rails. The bases are electrically driven and electronically controlled to provide access to the required aisle. When individual aisles open, our state-of-the-art sensor technology and variable speed control drives ensure smooth, jerk free ease of operation and absolute safety Varying rack configurations and bogie types are available to suit single bay loads of up to 15 tonnes and run lengths of up to 30 meters.