Showing all 9 results
What is Pallet Racking?
Pallet racking – a single or multi-level is a preferred storage system for warehouses. It is used to support high stacking of single items or palletized loads in a minimal facility space. It allows easy access and selectivity to stored materials
What are the benefits of Pallet Racks?
- It is an ultimate alternate to shelving
- It reduces loading and unloading time
- Easily customizable according to your storage needs.
- Pallet racking is very sturdy which ensures the storage safety
- It favours easy stock rotation and fast location of goods.
What are the different types of Pallet Racking?
Selective Pallet Racking: This variety of racking is the most widely used & popular storage system for all palletised and non-palletised loads.
Double Deep Pallet Racking: This type of pallet racking stores 2 pallets deep or 4 pallets deep between aisles.
Drive-In Pallet Racking: Drive in pallet racking is frequently used where high-density storage is required.
How much weight can I put on a Pallet Rack? What is the capacity?
The heaviest possible load that a standard pallet rack can hold is 2000 kg per pallet position.
Expert Advice On Planning, Designing & Implementation Of Your Warehouse Storage System
Ready to go for pallet racking for your warehouse? Here is a quick checklist from our experts.
- What is my storage density?
- What capacity do I need?
- Do I need a FIFO or LIFO system?
- What type of forklift access do I need?
- What is the Maximum reach of the forklift
- What is the available height in the warehouse
- What is the size and maximum weight of the pallet to be stored on racks.